Great Ways to Get YouTube into Your Business
YouTube is the second largest search engine on the planet, and by far the most flexible. You can embed YouTube videos quickly and easily nearly anywhere, and multiply your marketing efforts with relative ease. Moreover, using YouTube marketing in your business is a very cost-effective way to drive traffic and sales. You’ve heard the stats touting YouTube as the giant it is, and the reasons you really need to use it in your business. Even so, it’s not always clear exactly how to go about that.
Let’s look at 7 ways you can incorporate YouTube into your business quickly and profitably.
- Showcase your products and services - Make videos that highlight your products. Not a technical gabfest, rather a fun, interesting look at how this will benefit people who purchase.
- Drive traffic - Properly optimized YouTube videos can drive scads of traffic to your pages. Understand how to make your videos rank well in both YouTube and Google for best results. Consider driving paid traffic to your videos. Remember, it is far easier to rank a YouTube video highly compared to a webpage!
- Create a dedicated YouTube channel for your brand - Making a specific YouTube channel for your business can help in many ways, particularly in Google rankings. YouTube is also a social network, so you would be wise to keep an eye on any comments that pop up on your videos and channel.
- Put a face on your business - Letting people meet you and some of your staff via video is a fantastic way to build trust.
- Create tip videos - Use this platform to generate legions of views and viewers by creating tip videos that display your expertise in helpful ways your people are searching for.
- Link to your videos with social media - These days it’s very important to link our properties together, in order to create not only better search rankings, but also social media traffic. Make sure that you include links on your social media sites!
- Use customer testimonials - An excellent way to showcase both your customers, (who’ll become raving fans!) and provide social proof regarding your products and services.