Why Outsource Your IT?
If your company is considering to outsource your IT maintenance and monitoring for your in-house computer network, here’s a simple checklist to help you decide:
Is your company facing challenges?
- Staffing IT professionals
- Staying current with up-to-date technologies, security monitoring and IT skillsets
- Managing and maintaining current infrastructure, hardware and software
- Securing data, transactions and communications
- Responding quickly to market demands
- Remaining flexible enough to maintain our competitive position
- Reducing cost margins on overhead
- Operating in real-time in order to meet 24x7 requirements
Is your company in transition?
- It is time to upgrade, move, or relocate existing infrastructure
- The scope or scale of current business operations is changing
- A merger, partnership or acquisition is altering operations
- We need to increase our level of service to meet customer demand or competitor challenges
- Our projected growth targets are dependent on implementing new technologies
- We are expanding into a national or international market
Does your company need to increase revenue?
- We prefer to focus on our core competencies and mission-critical processes
- We are able to purchase specialized services that complement our core business
- We need to implement network services but lack the resources
- We are concerned with the security of our network and our ability to meet privacy or security regulations
- We need better tools and dedicated resources to keep up with the latest security threats
- We are experiencing dynamic business growth while undergoing downsizing and hiring freezes
If your company could benefit from a quick consultation, contact us now and we will provide a complete assessment of your current network capacity and security.