Your business keeps you busy. You are balancing three projects at once for your employer. You are traveling more frequently than you are at home, and your day planner is covered in ink. You need smartphone apps that can make life easier for you, not complicate it. Luckily, there are a host of smartphone applications out there designed specifically to simplify life for the busiest of business professionals. Listed here are five of the top ones to explore.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: This app enables you to find freelance contractors in your area quickly. Say you need to finish a project due tomorrow in Chicago and you are flying today. You can search for freelancers with the app then send a free text or call to the individuals who respond to your search.
- Locale: It is embarrassing when your phone goes off in the middle of a movie, but what about in the middle of a board meeting? This never has to happen again if you use Locale. It allows you to select specific phone settings based on location. So when you enter your office or the library your phone automatically goes to vibrate.
- WaveSecure: One of the potential risks of traveling often is the probability of loosing your phone. This app enables you to lock your phone and backup the information stored on it remotely, as well as track its location through the SIM card. Talk about peace of mind.
- Bump: If you are in sales you must collect contact details quickly. With Bump all you have to do is touch two phones together to exchange information, no more post-tradeshow data entry.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: This app will let you scan reports, receipts, or other documents on the go with your smartphone’s camera. Then you’re able to turn them into color PDFs and email them to your computer’s desktop.