Kloud9IT Press Release [Cleveland, Ohio, 8/30/2012] — Cleveland-based IT & Telecommunications service provider Kloud9 IT, Inc. (Kloud9IT) is pleased to announce that they will begin offering their Hosted VoIP phone system/service KloudTel as well as IT services to NOACC business members starting in September, 2012. These new services will enable small businesses to utilize cloud based technologies that enhance their competitive advantage. Cloud based services such as the KloudTel hosted phone system; allow small businesses to enjoy a phone system with Fortune 500 class features at small business prices. Initially Kloud9IT will offer KloudTel hosted VoIP phone services at discounted rates to the business members of NOACC chambers. As the program grows additional cloud based IT services such as email, security, support, collaboration, and backup services will be offered.
Additional advantages of the new KloudTel hosted VoIP phone services for small businesses include.
- Features. Hosted VoIP allows any sized business to have a full featured phone system with extensions, groups, auto attendants, voicemail to email, and much more for less than a regular phone line.
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance. With VoIP no longer worry about Long Distance charges.
- Link Multiple Locations. Hosted VoIP allows you to link all of your offices seamlessly under one phone system using shared lines. This concept of shared lines between locations can save multiple location businesses tremendous money.
- Lower upfront costs. With Hosted VoIP, there's no physical phone system to install and maintain on-site, which calls for less investment in cost, infrastructure, and labor. Also Kloud9IT is known to give away free phones with service.
- Flexibility. With a hosted VoIP phone system, new extensions can be added and obsolete ones subtracted just by sending requests via the Internet, rather than having to physically alter equipment on-site
- Maintenance. All telecommunications systems need some degree of routine and remedial maintenance. A hosted VoIP office service not only saves an organization the cost of having this burden fall on the in-house IT department, but it also ensures that issues are addressed by trained specialists.
- Scalability. Systems and equipment are generally designed with a certain range of user numbers in mind. As an organization grows, a hosted VoIP phone system can seamlessly accommodate the new level of usage, where an in-house phone system would eventually require replacement with a larger system.
- Automatic upgrades. VoIP business phone service is a rapidly evolving field. Rather than having to go through the disruption and cost of a series of upgrades to in-house equipment, an organization can benefit continually from the best a vendor has to offer with hosted VoIP.
“We are extremely pleased to announce this offering to NOACC members,” said Trent Milliron, CEO for Kloud9IT, a leading IT & Telecommunications service provider. “For customers who are seeking to stay competitive by using innovative and leading edge services, KloudTel offers small businesses a great opportunity to save money & time, improve employee productivity, enhance business processes, and ensure business communication continuity.
For additional information, contact Trent Milliron at firstname.lastname@example.org or 2163932484 x 800, or visit www.kloud9it.com.
Our Vendor information with NOACC can be found here: https://www.noacc.org/extra-value-vendors/kloud9/
About Kloud9 IT, Inc.: Kloud9IT was founded in 2006 to provide IT and Telecommunications services that are professional, affordable, and most importantly, reliable. Kloud9IT, located in Cleveland, Ohio, is a full-service provider of computer support and telephone service with certified computer technicians at hourly rates or low monthly prices for large businesses, home or small offices, and homeowners. Kloud9IT provides 24/7 remote or on-site computer support throughout Ohio with guaranteed up times and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
About NOACC.: Incorporated in 1995, the Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce (NOACC) was established to provide tangible benefits of chamber membership to local businesses. NOACC has now grown to over 120 chambers of commerce–some volunteer managed, some county-wide in scope–and some of the NOACC chambers have grown ten-fold with the adoption of these benefits.
# # #